Super Simple Stuffed Mushrooms



Start with several mushrooms (medium to small; they need to be bite-sized)



Holding the mushroom, grab the stem and twist to remove it.

Set the stem aside. We won't be using them.

Cut a piece of string cheese into small pieces, one piece per mushroom.

Sprinkle garlic powder and Onion and Herb Mrs. Dash inside the mushroom caps.

Place a piece of the string cheese inside each cap, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt.

Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.  Take the mushrooms out and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.  Put the mushrooms back in the oven until the shredded cheese is melty and creamy.  Let the mushrooms cool a little before you eat one.  The liquid that comes from the mushroom as it bakes gets extremely hot!

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. These look delicious. I had a craving for mushrooms last night. My husband thought I was nuts. I'd love it if you would share this Wednesday at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/whimsy-wednesdays-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an easy recipe, I'm totally going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delish! I'll have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts