The Versatile Blogger


I am very excited to be nominated for another blog award, this time by my amazingly talented sister-in-law Jessica at Green PB&J's.  You should definitely check out her blog and her crocheted accessories.









Ok, now for the rules:

1. Grab the Versatile Blogger button.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Include a link to their blog.
4. Share 7 things about yourself.
5. Pass along the love! Nominate 5 of your favorite blogs.
6. Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog.
7. In the same post include this set of rules.

Seven things about myself:

1. My idea of a good time can range anywhere from a large party with all my friends to sitting home in my overstuffed chair with a glass of wine and a book.  Making the most of every moment is what’s most important.

2. I love to sing really loud in the car with the radio.

3. If I don’t make a list, I feel unorganized.  Unless I write something down, I will forget about it.

4. I would love to live somewhere where I can wear flip flops all year round.

5. I love to cook, but I hate to bake. When I cook, I just like to throw things together, not measure anything, and see what happens.  Baking is so involved, having to make sure everything is perfect, and that is not me.

6. I am the only daughter in my family, but I have gained several “sisters” throughout the year that I would be lost without.

7. I love to travel!  This year, we have or will have gone to Nashville, Atlanta, Tunica, Gulf Shores, Clearwater, the Ocoee River, and New York City!


The blogs I would like to nominate are (in no particular order):

The Frazzled Five
Beauty and the Green
4 You With Love
My Grandma Reads My Blog
Romance on a Dime

Each of these blogs is lovely, and I highly recommend them!

Ok, now it's your turn!




Comments

  1. I'm a flip flop addict :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following back. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Rebekah!! Thank you for much for honoring me with this award!!
    Many Hugs, Jen @ f5

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts