Project Nursery

I am so excited!! We are painting the nursery this Saturday!!! We used the gift cards we got at our house warming party to buy the paint last night.  I brought in a small paint chip of the yellow that I wanted, and the guy at the paint counter matched it for us to a Valspar brand color yellow since that paint is a little better quality than the sample I had.  The gray is matched to the gray on the baby blanket that my sister-in-law Jessica made for us right after we found out we were expecting!


 
 
 
The colors are actually a little brighter than they appear here.  The gray will be on three walls and the fourth wall will have yellow and white chevron stripes.  We don't know the gender yet, but since the walls are gender neutral, we can go ahead and get the painting out of the way.  We'll make it more "boy or "girl" with wall art and accent colors.  I'm so excited to get started!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts