Week 18 (and a half)

 BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker


Maybe one week I'll remember to take the picture on the right day instead of 3 days later :)

 
 
I am officially in maternity clothes!  I may never go back to regular pants again.  It's like wearing sweats everyday.  I recently discovered that Ross sells maternity clothes... It's not a huge selection, but the prices are fantastic.  I got the jeans in the picture for $9!  The sweater I got at a thrift store for $2, and it's GAP!!
 
I am finally really feeling movement in there, too.  It makes it seem so much more real. My husband still can't feel it from the outside, but he should be able to over the next few weeks.
 
We go back to the doctor on Wednesday for the Anatomy Scan, and we'll get to find out if little one is a boy or girl: William Grayson or Parker Elizabeth.
 

How far along? 18 weeks, 4 days
Size of baby: About 6 inches, 7 ounces
Total weight gain/loss: 4 or 5 pounds, my scale is not very reliable... I'll find out for sure Wednesday
Stretch marks? Nope =)
Sleep: It's getting more difficult to get comfortable, but sleeping on my side with a body pillow helps a lot!
Best moment this week: Feeling steady movements
Worst moment this week: I can't get rid of this cough!!
Movement: Pretty frequent
Food cravings: Anything. I'm hungry all the time.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if we are having a boy or girl on Wednesday!
 

 


Comments

  1. I love the name Parker - so I am hoping for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We find out in 2 days, and everyone can expect to see a gender reveal post soon after!! I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. Found you on the bump!

    I gotta check out Ross now :) I just started wearing maternity clothes (I'm 14 weeks now).

    I love the names!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts