Chicken Pot Pie


I love this recipe based simply on the fact that it requires such little work!

Ingredients:
3-4 smallish chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (could also use canned chicken)
1 can cream of chicken and mushroom soup
1 can veg-all (drained)
1/2 stick of butter, melted
3/4 cup sour cream
1 frozen pie crust
1 can buttermilk biscuits
shredded cheese

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 375.
Combine the first 5 ingredients.
Pour the chicken mixture into the frozen pie crust.
Arrange biscuits to cover.
Top with shredded cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes.

Click here to see where I link up

Comments

  1. Hi Rebekah! I'm pinning this recipe! This looks just like the chicken pot pie my MIL makes! Yummo! Thank You for Posting! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good......Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what I'm adding to my menu for next week ~ Chicken Pot Pie is one of my favorite dinners and this is such a great recipe. Thanks for sharing at Project Inspire{d}, Rebekah.

    Hugs, Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm...my mouth is watering. I can almost smell it from here.
    Thank you for sharing it at What We Accomplished Wednesdays! Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl...chicken pot pie is one of my all time favorite dishes. but it always tastes beter when mom makes it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great cold winter night option. Easy and warm. I'm in. :D Thanks for sharing.
    p

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a simple yet fast and yummy meal on a cold winters night! Sounds yummy, can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for solving our dinner dilemmas.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so delicious! Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yumm... Im following you now.. and looking forward to seeing you at Colours Dekor.. Have a lovely week ahead.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts