Baby Quesadillas

I have somehow managed to have the pickiest eater on the face of the planet. I choose to blame her "meat and potatoes" daddy for that one!

The biggest issue we are having is that she won't swallow her food. She also doesn't spit it out. She just holds it there. Gross. 

She will eat some things: peanut butter and jelly, fish sticks, mashed potatoes... But the list of what she won't eat? I'd need a whole other blog for that. 

We went to Moe's Southwest Grill a few weeks ago, and she liked the cheese quesadilla she tried. I think it reminded her of her crackers, which she loves! But a cheese quesadilla is not very nutritious. 



Parker won't eat chicken when we feed it to her. It's one of those foods she just holds in her mouth. What I did was take some leftover chicken from last night and chopped it very fine. I heated it up with about a half jar of carrots and peas baby food. I put that inside the tortilla with some cheese to make it stick and cooked it like a regular quesadilla. I cut it into sticks to be more like her beloved club crackers. 



Ta-da! I have managed to trick my child into eating something new and nutritious!

Comments

Popular Posts