Garlic Parmesan Kale Chips


Oh, kale chips. Where have you been all my life? Oh, yeah. That's right. I thought you'd be gross. 

After all, you look like a pile of dead leaves that would be better off being lit on fire than being eaten. 

However, I am a salty-snack addict (my name is Rebekah, and it's been 5 days since my last bag of chips...) so given my new low-carb diet, I needed something to take away the cravings. I decided to give these a shot. 

Oh my word. So good. So healthy!! These will definitely come in handy when I'm craving popcorn while watching a movie. 

Ingredients (per serving)
One handful fresh, organic Kale leaves
Olive oil
Garlic powder
Salt
Parmesan

Directions
Preheat oven to 375
In a bowl, combine kale, a drizzle of olive oil, garlic powder, and salt (as much/little as you want- Be careful not to go overboard). Toss with a spatula to combine. Spread the kale on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Don't overcrowd the pan. Bake for 8 minutes, toss again on the pan, and bake for 8 more minutes. Top with Parmesan cheese. 

Comments

Popular Posts